Calendar Apps developed by Braingen Apps have following features.
- It shows all festivals important for Oriya people as well as important Indian festivals for 100 years starting 1970, including the calendar for the year 2020.
- It shows the daily Indian Day, Tithi, Rasi and Nakshatra, Yoga, Karana along with their duration and the important days when you tap on a date.
- It also shows the local Sunrise and Sunset times as well as special times of the day.
- Apart from these, it also shows pictures associated with some special days when you tap on a date.
- One can add reminder for a special day by long pressing on a special day on the calendar.
- Search button on the action bar can be used to search a festival, rasi, nakashatra, tithi etc.
- You can go to a particular month and year, by tapping on corresponding menu on the action bar.
- You can change the color and appearance of the screen by selecting various themes from the drop-down menu at the right hand corner of the app.
- The application also creates a home screen widget displaying today’s information.
Followings are the Calendar Apps published by Braingen Apps. Please click on the image icons to go to the link to download the app.